This course is designed to teach the essential elements of AutoCAD Map 3D to new users.
Delegates should have a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
It is also recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
A very enjoyable course taught by a very knowledgeable instructor.
A very enjoyable course taught by a very knowledgeable instructor. Learned a lot and the course was delivered at a good pace for our group.
I found your trainer to be very enthusiastic, knowledgeable and above all, an extremely calm and patient person.
I thought that I would take some time out to drop you a brief line and to thank you for sending such an excellent trainer. I found your trainer to be very enthusiastic, knowledgeable and above all, an extremely calm and patient person.
Our group from Trillium completed our three day essentials CAD training course with Cadline yesterday.
I did do some training in CAD when I was at University, but as a straggler then, I did not get the level of support and help I needed from the lecturer who took that course. Consequently, I found that using CAD was very daunting, a stressor and to be avoided at all costs.
Not now though !!
Your trainer is an excellent ambassador for Cadline. I would like him to have recognition for his calm, patient manner, his helpfulness and most of all, for giving me the nudge I needed to overcome my CAD fears...
Well done to you all and thank you once again.
Russell Bennett - Trillium
Learn the essentials of AutoCAD Map 3D in this three-day training class, intended to give users comprehensive experience with the features and benefits of AutoCAD Map 3D. Hands-on exercises throughout the course.
Note: We normally train on the latest version.
During the course delegates will cover:
- The AutoCAD Map 3D Interface
- Working with Coordinate Geometry
- Performing Drawing Cleanup
- Managing Object Data
- Connecting to a Database
- Defining a Link Template, and Linking Records to Objects
- Importing & Exporting
- Classify, Select, and Create Classified Objects
- Working with Raster Images and behaviours
- Attaching Source Drawings
- Working with Coordinate Systems
- Define Property and Location Queries
- Define Data Queries & Compound Queries
- Altering Properties during Queries
- Using the Query Library
- Saving Back Queried Objects
- Creating Display Maps & Scales
- Using the Display Library
- Creating Thematic Maps
- Working with Feature Sources
- Using Bulk Copy
- Working with Point Data and DEM Files
- Stylizing & Annotating Features
- Creating Multiple Maps
- Editing Feature Attributes and Geometry
- Creating Geometry from Features
- Saving FDO Maps to Drawings
- Creating Network & Polygon Topology
- Editing and Managing Topologies
- Network & Polygon Topology Analysis
- Plotting Maps & Map Books
AutoCAD Map 3D Essentials Training Course pdf