[product-description]For a limited period receive 10% discount off an Annual Subscription or 20% off a 3 year AutoCAD LT Term.
Create precise 2D drawings faster with the easy-to-use drafting tools in Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® software.
Share your work with confidence using TrustedDWG™ technology, the original and most accurate way to store and exchange design data. Simplified 2D drafting and documentation tools help you produce detailed technical drawings that you can easily edit and re purpose.
Collaborate with colleagues using connected desktop, cloud, and mobile Autodesk AutoCAD solutions. AutoCAD LT software – engineered for the
System requirements for AutoCAD LT
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows 10
Minimum Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
For 32-bit AutoCAD LT:
2 GB (3 GB recommended)
For 64-bit AutoCAD LT:
4 GB (8 GB recommended)
1024x768 with True Color
Windows display adapter capable of 1024x768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX 9. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.
Installation 4.0 GB
MS-Mouse compliant device
Download and installation from DVD
Windows Internet Explorer 9.0 (or later) .NET Framework .NET Framework Version 4.5
Additional Requirements for Large Datasets
64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling.
[product-benefits]Autodesk AutoCAD LT drafting software helps value-conscious design professionals create precise 2D technical drawings
- Innovative 2D drafting tools and features minimize repetitive tasks and help users work more quickly and efficiently.
- TrustedDWG technology helps ensure that files are compatible with other Autodesk software and supports data fidelity
- AutoCAD LT is based on Autodesk AutoCAD software technology, a design platform trusted by millions of professionals for over 30 years
New & enhanced features:
- Create 2D drawings with the easy-to-use drafting tools in AutoCAD LT; new features include importing PDFs, share design views and the Autodesk desktop app.
The worlds most popular design software:
- AutoCAD products have been used by millions of designers worldwide for over 30 years.
File compatibility and connectivity:
- AutoCAD LT features the reliability of TrustedDWG technology.
Beyond the desktop:
- Users can connect their workflows across integrated desktop, cloud, and mobile AutoCAD solutions. [product-benefits-end]