The primary objective of this course is to introduce users to the user interface, tools, and recommended workflows in the Autodesk Inventor Professional Dynamic Simulation and Stress Analysis environments.
After completing this course delegates will be able to:
Users should have completed a Autodesk Inventor for New Users course and have a working knowledge of complex assembly design using Autodesk Inventor, mechanical engineering or engineering analysis principles. It is also recommended and that delegates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Validate digital prototypes by creating dynamic simulations of mechanisms using joints and environmental constraints.
- Eliminate redundancies in a design.
- Interpret Dynamic Simulation results.
- Analyze parts and assemblies and perform parametric design studies.
- Practice solving real-world design problems.
A very enjoyable course taught by a very knowledgeable instructor.
A very enjoyable course taught by a very knowledgeable instructor. Learned a lot and the course was delivered at a good pace for our group.
I found your trainer to be very enthusiastic, knowledgeable and above all, an extremely calm and patient person.
I thought that I would take some time out to drop you a brief line and to thank you for sending such an excellent trainer. I found your trainer to be very enthusiastic, knowledgeable and above all, an extremely calm and patient person.
Our group from Trillium completed our three day essentials CAD training course with Cadline yesterday.
I did do some training in CAD when I was at University, but as a straggler then, I did not get the level of support and help I needed from the lecturer who took that course. Consequently, I found that using CAD was very daunting, a stressor and to be avoided at all costs.
Not now though !!
Your trainer is an excellent ambassador for Cadline. I would like him to have recognition for his calm, patient manner, his helpfulness and most of all, for giving me the nudge I needed to overcome my CAD fears...
Well done to you all and thank you once again.
Russell Bennett - Trillium
The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the skills needed to create and document sheet metal parts
Note: We normally train on the latest version.
During the course delegates will cover:
Introduction to Engineering Analysis
- Stress Analysis Overview
- Dynamic Simulation Overview
- Preparing and Running a Simulation
- Viewing Results
- Analysing Assemblies Performing a Parametric Design Study Mesh Control and Convergence Performing a Modal Analysis
- Creating Joints
- Defining Loads and Joint Properties Running Simulations and Analysing Results Building Nonredundant Models Sharing Dynamic Simulation Results with Stress Analysis
Engineering Problems and Solutions
Autodesk Inventor Simulation Training Course pdf