Collaboration and data management software
Vault data management software helps designers and engineers organise design data, manage documentation and track revisions and other development processes.
- Vault for design and manufacturing
Manage your product data and engineering processes in a single, central location.
Create, organise and manage your civil infrastructure deliverables more effectively in a single central location.
Vault Office, helps engineers and non-engineers collaborate in one central location.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Intel® i5 or AMD® equivalent processor, 2 GHz or higher (Minimum)
- Intel Xeon® E7 or AMD equivalent processor, 3 GHz or higher (Recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (Minimum)
- 8 GB RAM (Recommended)
Disk Space Installation
- 100 GB disk space (Minimum)
- 200 GB disk space (Recommended)
Product data management
Vault product data management (PDM) software helps you to create better designs, reduce errors and build a more efficient development cycle. Track revisions and manage the release process.
Manage CAD data. Vault offers integration with Autodesk design and visualisation software
Get faster, more effective access to data with saved searches and shortcuts.
Easily configure the files you want to replace, re-use or copy to use in new designs.
Multiple team members can make concurrent designs from one central location. Safe simultaneous access to data.