BIM 360 Build - Single User
Improve construction quality control and jobsite safety.
- Improve construction quality control and reduce rework
- Use checklists to promote jobsite safety program conformance
- Create, assign and manage issues, RFIs and Submittals
- Track field performance with construction daily reports
Access to the internet
Benefits of building with BIM 360 Build
Improve quality, promote safety and reduce rework
Get critical information into the hands of those in the field by combining mobile technology on the jobsite with cloud-based collaboration and reporting.
Improve Construction Quality
Track quality using easy-to-use and customizable templates and checklists.
Promote Jobsite Safety
Streamline inspections and reduce safety risk with consistent, auditable procedures.
Manage RFIs & Submittals
Create, review and approve RFIs and Submittals from the Web or mobile device.
BIM 360 Build Features
Combine mobile technologies for onsite use with cloud-based collaboration and reporting to manage field processes such as quality, safety and commissioning.
Quality Control Programs
- Create and assign issues
- Track work with checklists
- Communicate project status
- Dashboards and custom reports
- Export data to Excel for analysis
- View cross-project trends
Jobsite Safety Management
- Inspection templates
- Pre-configured checklists
- Safety metrics reporting
- Access to project data online or offline
- Schedule work for team members
- Automate report distribution
Commissioning & Handover
- Track equipment and assets
- Update asset information on iPad
- Attach documentation to equipment
Access & Permissions
- Permissions by user, role or company
- Control Subcontractor access
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.