This course takes the form of a non-hands on course designed to explore the various work flow patterns between the various software packages.
This course is designed for those who have completed the Cymap course and are proficient in Revit MEP.
Users should also be proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows.
I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues.
Really enjoyed the training, I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues. Lovely staff and trainer, great facilities. Thanks!
Tecomak Environmental Services Ltd
Your trainer was as good as ever and the content was great.
Just thought I'd drop you a line regarding the course last week. It was greatly appreciated and many thanks for fitting us in.
Your trainer was as good as ever and the content was great. He seems to look further than just showing people how to use the software and always thinks about the practical end product. A pleasure to work with.
Lee French - Cundall
- General gbXML issues surrounding the Revit model as well as project set up issues to look for
- Exporting results from TAS into Cymap where there is no Revit model available
- Exporting results from TAS into Cymap where Revit model is available
- Making amendments and updating the TAS model
- Making amendments and updating the Cymap model
- Setting up the federated building model
- Importing services from Cymap into Revit MEP via CyLINK
BIM Process for Building Services Training Course pdf