CADLearning delivers the best Autodesk learning content available in a highly searchable and personalised learning platform.
CADLearning provides unlimited online, offline, and mobile access to expertly created courses on over 50 Autodesk products,including Autodesk Certification Prep Courses.
An Autodesk Authorised Publisher, CADLearning focuses exclusively on creating courses with engaging, concise lessons covering over 50 of the most popular Autodesk titles to align with the Autodesk Industry Collections.
Our atomised learning modules allow you to get the exact answers you need when and where you need them. Learn a new application, refresh your expertise on a topic or concept, hone your skills and maximise your productivity at any level. CADLearning provides endless opportunities for you to meet your professional goals.
- Create & Share
- Pick from Multiple Courses
- Perfect for Teams
- Any Browser, Anytime, Anywhere
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 Desktop
- iOS, Android & Windows Universal
- The 1st Autodesk Authorized Publisher
- Learning for 50+ Autodesk Products
- 35,000+ Video Lessons
- Unlimited Access to the full CADLearning Library of 50+ Autodesk product titles and more than 40,000 video lessons
- Automatic access to new and updated titles and content as published during your subscription period
- Ability to create video playlists for quick access
- Skills and knowledge assessments to help you identify and close knowledge gaps—CADLearning Assessments automatically build an individualised learning plan just for you, based on your specific needs
- Exercise files for hands-on practice
- The CADLearning Plugin—An in-application performance support tool for point of need help
- Autodesk Certification Preparation Courses—Our certification preparation materials address every Autodesk learning objective to prepare you.
Why Cadlearning pdf?
Cadline Subscription Program pdf?
CADLearning can be used for:
- Just-in-time learning to maximise your productivity
- Self-help support
- Self-paced learning
- Dynamic learning paths
- Refresher training
- Onboarding a new hire
- Reinforcing instructor-led training
- Learning new Autodesk applications and adding new skills
Product courses available
- AutoCAD LT
- Civil 3D
- Revit MEP
- Revit Architecture
- Revit Structure
- Fusion 360
- AutoCAD MEP
- AutoCAD Plant
- AutoCAD Architecture
- AutoCAD Electrical
- AutoCAD Map
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- AutoCAD P&ID
- AutoCAD Raster Design
- Vehicle Tracking
- Revit LT
- BIM 360 Glue
- BIM 360 Field
- Mockup 360
- Design Review
- PLM 360
- Character Generator
- Configurator 360