The course provides a hands-on overview of the design workflow used in Civil 3D using an example road design scheme. Differences and similarities between comparable design packages will be shown where appropriate.
Delegates should have a good general knowledge of civil engineering practice and a working knowledge of their current civil design software tool.
A brilliant course and ideal for any person
A brilliant course and ideal for any person. A great tutor who helps you in every aspect of understanding workflows, processes and design. Overall a fantastic course
Alex Harvey - Bolton At Home
I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues.
Really enjoyed the training, I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues. Lovely staff and trainer, great facilities. Thanks!
Tecomak Environmental Services Ltd
During the course delegates will cover:
- Surface Creation and Analysis
- Feature Line creation and editing
- Creating Gradings
- Horizontal Alignment design
- Vertical Alignment design
- Introduction to Assemblies
- Corridor Creation
- Creating Cross Sections
- Volume calculation and reporting
- Creating Pipe Networks
- Import and export from GENIO
- Sharing Data (data shortcut and Vault) – Overview Only
- Links to other Autodesk products (InfraWorks, Navisworks, Map 3D, Revit) – Overview Only
Civil 3D - Unit D - Migrating from String to Model Based Design Training Course pdf