The course provides a hands-on overview of enhancements to the design workflow used in Civil 3D through the use of the Subscription Extension Tools.
Delegates should have a good general knowledge of the Civil 3D working environment and have attended a Civil 3D Essentials course.
A brilliant course and ideal for any person
A brilliant course and ideal for any person. A great tutor who helps you in every aspect of understanding workflows, processes and design. Overall a fantastic course
Alex Harvey - Bolton At Home
I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues.
Really enjoyed the training, I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues. Lovely staff and trainer, great facilities. Thanks!
Tecomak Environmental Services Ltd
During the course delegates will cover:
- An overview of the Autodesk Subscription Tools
- Accessing Installed Subscription Tools
- Importing Borehole Data into Geotechnical Module
- Creating Strata surfaces with Geotechnical Module
- Preparing pipe networks for use in Micro Drainage
- Importing calculated pipes from Micro Drainage
- Positioning a building site and sharing this position with Revit
- Exporting a surface for import into Revit with Site Designer tool
- Using the Rail Layout Module
- Extracting surfaces from point clouds
- Additional export items provided by Civil View Extension
- Extract Solids from Surfaces
- Extract Solids from Pipe Networks
- Open InfraWorks Models in Civil 3D
- An overview of the River Analysis tools
Civil 3D - Unit E – Making the Most of Subscription Tools Training Course pdf