The course provides a hands-on overview of customising the UKIE template and the creation of templates for plan production.
Delegates should have a good general knowledge of the Civil 3D working environment and have attended a Civil 3D Essentials course.
A brilliant course and ideal for any person
A brilliant course and ideal for any person. A great tutor who helps you in every aspect of understanding workflows, processes and design. Overall a fantastic course
Alex Harvey - Bolton At Home
I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues.
Really enjoyed the training, I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues. Lovely staff and trainer, great facilities. Thanks!
Tecomak Environmental Services Ltd
During the course delegates will cover:
- Importing Corporate Frames & Styles into the UKIE template
- Creation of custom Long Section styles and exaggerations
- Creation of Cross Section styles and exaggerations
- Creation of Cross Section grouping styles
- Creation of Description Key Sets
- Creation of Quantity Take-off Criteria
- Creation of Pipe Network Styles
- Creation of Label Styles
- Creation of Table & Legend Styles
- Creation of templates for Plan and Profile plan production
- Creation of templates for Cross Section sheet production
- Use of Plan and Profile & Cross Section sheet production templates
Civil 3D - Unit F – Template Creation and Drawing Production Training Course pdf