The primary objective of this course is to provide users with an overview of the features and functions of Autodesk Vehicle Tracking
It is a prerequisite and assumed that all delegates have a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
A brilliant course and ideal for any person
A brilliant course and ideal for any person. A great tutor who helps you in every aspect of understanding workflows, processes and design. Overall a fantastic course
Alex Harvey - Bolton At Home
I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues.
Really enjoyed the training, I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues. Lovely staff and trainer, great facilities. Thanks!
Tecomak Environmental Services Ltd
During the course delegates will cover:
- Navigating the Autodesk Vehicle Tracking Working Environment
- Vehicle Tracking Settings
- Using the Vehicle Library, Creating and Editing Vehicles
- Positioning, Driving and Parking a Vehicle
- Analysis Tools
- Editing Swept Paths
- Parking Bay Layout Tools
- Tracking Surfaces demonstration
- An Overview of the Junction and Roundabout Tools
Civil 3D - Unit I - Vehicle Tracking Training Course pdf