This course is designed for new and existing users of Cymap. Previous computer and CAD skills are useful. A knowledge of building services electrical design procedures is essential.
This course teaches users, with basic computer skills, electrical building services engineering design using Cymap.
During the course delegates will cover:
- Overview of Cymap Electrical
- Creating New Projects
- User Preferences
- Help Facilities and Cue Cards
- Obtaining Cymap Support
- Using Project Wizards
- The Building Program
- Room Definition
- Editing Room Data
- Autodesk Building Systems Interface
- Database Maintenance & Construction
- Single-room Lighting
- Multi-room Lighting
- Efficacy & LENI lighting checks
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Alarm Audibility
- Display Options
- Electrical Wiring Cable Sizing
- Adding Circuits and Appliances
- Allocation of Distribution Boards
- CPD Selection & Discrimination Studies
- Sizing PV arrays
- Working with Multiple Supply systems
- Producing Bill of Quantities
- Printing of Commissioning and Test Certificates
- Plotting and Exporting of Projects
Cymap Electrical Essentials Training Course pdf
The entire software portfolio is offered on a scheduled, private or customised basis at any of our dedicated training centres in seven locations across the UK.
Each of our training suites is laid out classroom style for a maximum of 6 delegates. This class size ensures that the pace of the course is not adversely affected, learning is maximised and there is enough individual time for everyone with the trainer. Each person will have their own PC with the appropriate course software installed and will be given a copy of any relevant course material.
Lunch and refreshments are provided throughout the course.
Training Centre locations:
Learnt a lot of new tricks and skills in a programme I thought I knew.
Really learnt a lot of new tricks and skills in a programme I thought I knew. Friendly and great information. Really useful tips and will be telling all to come and learn
Jonathan MacDonald - Heyne Tillett Steel
Learned so much from this course. John has been very helpful and a great teacher
Andrew Gorton - AC Ventilation Ltd