Our training task group has been working hard on optimising our current training courses for remote delivery. The technology that we use to deliver these courses has been specifically designed to ensure that the learning experience is just as effective as if you are in one of our training centres. The same experienced instructors that deliver our classroom courses deliver our virtual ones too. We limit the number of attendees to eight so that each one receives the right amount of individual support and attention. We are even able to observe how each attendee is progressing with the exercises we set them and steer them in the right direction when they need our help.
What do you get?
- An instructor led training course, delivered across the web, packed with interactive demonstrations, hands-on exercises and plenty of time to ask questions.
- 3 months post course technical support.
You just need an internet connection and a web browser to connect to our online classrooms. Our remote learning environment is all set up and ready to go.
This course is designed for new and existing users of Cymap. Previous computer and CAD skills are useful. A knowledge of building services mechanical design procedures is essential.
This course teaches users, with basic computer skills, mechanical building services engineering design using Cymap.
During the course delegates will cover:
- Overview of Cymap Mechanical
- Creating New Projects
- User Preferences
- Help Facilities and Cue Cards
- Obtaining Cymap Support
- Using Project Wizards
- Calculating Properties in Quick Slab
- Using QuickPlan to Produce DXF Plans
- The Building Program
- Room Definition
- Editing Room Data
- Autodesk Building Systems Interface
- Database Maintenance & Construction
- Exploring the Energy Program
- Cymap/TAS Links
- Displaying Results Options
- Exporting Projects to iSBEM
- Radiator & Emitter Selection
- Automatic Emitter Placement/Connection
- Pipe sizing Routines
- Valve Selection & Settings
- Public Health Engineering Programs
- Hot & Cold Water & Gas Networks
- Ductwork Design and Calculations
- Fan and Duct Noise Analysis
- Producing Bill of Quantities
- Plotting and Exporting of Proj
Cymap Mechanical Essentials Training Course pdf
The entire software portfolio is offered on a scheduled, private or customised basis at any of our dedicated training centres in seven locations across the UK.
Each of our training suites is laid out classroom style for a maximum of 6 delegates. This class size ensures that the pace of the course is not adversely affected, learning is maximised and there is enough individual time for everyone with the trainer. Each person will have their own PC with the appropriate course software installed and will be given a copy of any relevant course material.
Lunch and refreshments are provided throughout the course.
Training Centre locations:
A big thank you to the Cadline Team
Really Interesting course, learned loads. A big thank you to the Cadline Team
Daniel Pickering - St Modwen Homes
Thoroughly informative course, good tutor who really knew his stuff
Bleddyn Rees - AECOM LTD