This Introduction to BIM Project Management gives you an overview of the Autodesk Revit (Architecture, Structure, and MEP) functionality especially as it pertains to Project Managers.
The course explains the concept of BIM and the basics of the user techniques, then proceeds to using basic modifying tools and how to troubleshoot and view the projects. There is also a section on working in multi-discipline project and in a collaborative environment using worksets.
The objective of this course is to familiarise the student with the full scope of Project Management tools within the Revit environment. This course is designed to teach new users BIM Project Management techniques using Revit Software.
I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues.
Really enjoyed the training, I learned a lot of useful new skills and I would definitely recommend to colleagues. Lovely staff and trainer, great facilities. Thanks!
Tecomak Environmental Services Ltd
Your trainer was as good as ever and the content was great.
Just thought I'd drop you a line regarding the course last week. It was greatly appreciated and many thanks for fitting us in.
Your trainer was as good as ever and the content was great. He seems to look further than just showing people how to use the software and always thinks about the practical end product. A pleasure to work with.
Lee French - Cundall
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management and how it is applied in the Autodesk Revit software
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface
- Working with the basic modifying and modelling tools
- Troubleshooting elements in projects
- Working with sheets for plotting
- Exporting files to CAD Formats and DXF
- Various viewing tools including creating sections
- Working with schedules
- Linking and importing CAD files and Autodesk Revit models into projects
- Using Worksets in a collaborative environment
- Creating and editing details