The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the concepts of Building Information Modelling and introduce the tools for parametric interior design modelling and documentation using Revit Architecture.
This course is for new Autodesk Revit Architecture users or other Autodesk software users who want to learn essential elements of Autodesk Revit Architecture with an Interior design focus.
No previous CAD experience is necessary. However, architectural design, drafting or engineering experience is highly recommended. It is recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP or newer.
I would have no hesitation in recommending highly either Revit or Cadline.
“The trainer was excellent and he was able to tailor the instruction to suit all of the attendees needs. He answered all of our questions whilst still keeping to the course syllabus. All in all a very good course.”
Tony Gunter, Highways and Transportation Officer at Stockport Council
Very informative course and delivered excellently. It was a thorough overview of the Revit software and varied processes within it.
Claremont Group Interiors
This course covers the basics of Revit Architecture, from schematic design through construction documentation. Delegates are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modelling and the tools for parametric interior design and documentation.
Note: We normally train on the latest version.
During the course delegates will cover:
- Building Information Modelling
- Linking Models
- Using the Collaboration Tools
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- Creating and Modifying Levels
- Working with Grids
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Adding and Modifying Doors and Windows
- Adding and Modifying Component Families
- Creating Materials
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Creating and Modifying Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
- Placing Dimensions and Tags
- Applying and Removing Constraints
- Developing the Building Model
- Creating and Modifying Floors
- Adding and Modifying Ceilings
- Adding Curtain Walls
- Creating Stairs and Railings
- Creating Callout Views
- Creating Detail Views
- Creating Drafting Views
- Construction Documentation
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms and Room Schedules
- Presenting the Building Model
- Working with Drawing and Printing Sheets
- Managing Revisions
- Working with Titleblocks
- Creating Renderings
- Using Walkthrough Technique
Revit Architecture for Interior Designers Training Course pdf