The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the concepts of Building Information Modelling and introduce the tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture.
This course covers the basics of Revit Architecture, from schematic design through construction documentation. Delegates are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modelling and the tools for parametric building design and documentation.
This course is aimed at new Autodesk Revit Architecture users or other Autodesk software users who want to learn essential elements of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
No previous CAD experience is necessary. However, architectural design, drafting or engineering experience is highly recommended. It is recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP or newer.
The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the powerful tools and advanced techniques for creating complex designs and professional looking renderings, creating and customising objects and collaborating on designs with other team members using Revit Architecture.
Note: We normally train on the latest version.
During the course delegates will cover:
- Building Information Modelling
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- Creating and Modifying Levels
- Working with Grids
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Working with Compound and Vertically Compound Walls
- Using Editing Commands to Add Walls
- Adding and Modifying Doors and Windows
- Loading Additional Building Components
- Adding and Modifying Component Families
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Creating and Modifying Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
- Placing Dimensions and Tags
- Applying and Removing Constraints
- Developing the Building Model
- Creating and Modifying Floors
- Adding and Modifying Ceilings
- Adding and Modifying Roofs
- Adding Curtain Walls
- Creating Stairs and Railings
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Detailed and Drafting Views
- Working with Drafting Views
- Construction Documentation
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms and Room Schedules
- Creating Legends and Keynotes
- Presenting the Building Model
- Working with Drawing and Printing Sheets
- Managing Revisions
- Working with Titleblocks
- Creating Renderings
- Using Sun and Shadow Settings
- Using Walkthrough Technique
Revit Architecture Essentials Training Course pdf
The entire software portfolio is offered on a scheduled, private or customised basis at any of our dedicated training centres in seven locations across the UK.
Each of our training suites is laid out classroom style for a maximum of 6 delegates. This class size ensures that the pace of the course is not adversely affected, learning is maximised and there is enough individual time for everyone with the trainer. Each person will have their own PC with the appropriate course software installed and will be given a copy of any relevant course material.
Lunch and refreshments are provided throughout the course.
Training Centre locations:
I would have no hesitation in recommending highly either Revit or Cadline.
I would like to express my thanks for the professionalism and service extended to me throughout my involvement with Cadline and most especially the excellent training provided by Cadline, who are extremely knowledgeable about both the product and the practical application of the software. I know these sentiments are fully endorsed by all of the attendees on the course. I would have no hesitation in recommending highly either Revit or Cadline.
roomservice by Cort
Very informative course and delivered excellently. It was a thorough overview of the Revit software and varied processes within it.
Claremont Group Interiors