This course is designed for experienced Revit MEP users.
Delegates should have completed the Revit MEP Essentials training course or have equivalent experience using Autodesk Revit MEP.
Working knowledge of MEP engineering principles is highly recommended. It is also recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP or newer.
I found your trainer to be very enthusiastic, knowledgeable and above all, an extremely calm and patient person.
I thought that I would take some time out to drop you a brief line and to thank you for sending such an excellent trainer. I found your trainer to be very enthusiastic, knowledgeable and above all, an extremely calm and patient person.
Our group from Trillium completed our three day essentials CAD training course with Cadline yesterday.
I did do some training in CAD when I was at University, but as a straggler then, I did not get the level of support and help I needed from the lecturer who took that course. Consequently, I found that using CAD was very daunting, a stressor and to be avoided at all costs.
Not now though !!
Your trainer is an excellent ambassador for Cadline. I would like him to have recognition for his calm, patient manner, his helpfulness and most of all, for giving me the nudge I needed to overcome my CAD fears...
Well done to you all and thank you once again.
Russell Bennett - Trillium
This course covers a wide range of advanced topics in Revit MEP, continuing to build on the concepts introduced in the Revit MEP Essentials training course.
Note: We normally train on the latest version.
During the course delegates will cover:
- Linking Projects / CAD FilesTrue North/Project North
- Coordinates (Specifying/Acquiring/ Publishing)
- Floor Plan Views
- Working with annotations and tags
- Visibility Controls
- Filters including View Filters
- Overview of Revit MEP System Family Structure
- Space & colour schemes
- Project Settings for Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Introduction to Shared Parameters
- View Templates
- Using Component Groupings
- Drafting Views
- Advanced Scheduling
- Export tips (DWG, and other formats)
- Overview on Project Templates
- Material Creation/Customisation
- Overview of Worksharing, setup, saving options
- Introduction to working with Phases
- Clash detection
- Output of model to other presentation formats
- Best Practice
- Tips & Tricks
Revit MEP Advanced Training Course pdf