This course covers a wide range of advanced topics in Revit Structure, continuing to build on the concepts introduced in the Learning Revit Structure course. Delegates learn about new advanced features and topics introduced in Revit Structure.
This course offers both imperial and metric hands-on exercises representing real-world design scenarios.
Delegates should have completed the Learning Revit Structure course or have equivalent experience using Revit Structure. Architectural design, drafting or structural engineering experience is highly recommended. It is also recommended that the delegate have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP or newer.
I found your trainer to be very enthusiastic, knowledgeable and above all, an extremely calm and patient person.
I thought that I would take some time out to drop you a brief line and to thank you for sending such an excellent trainer. I found your trainer to be very enthusiastic, knowledgeable and above all, an extremely calm and patient person.
Our group from Trillium completed our three day essentials CAD training course with Cadline yesterday.
I did do some training in CAD when I was at University, but as a straggler then, I did not get the level of support and help I needed from the lecturer who took that course. Consequently, I found that using CAD was very daunting, a stressor and to be avoided at all costs.
Not now though !!
Your trainer is an excellent ambassador for Cadline. I would like him to have recognition for his calm, patient manner, his helpfulness and most of all, for giving me the nudge I needed to overcome my CAD fears...
Well done to you all and thank you once again.
Russell Bennett - Trillium
The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the powerful new tools and advanced techniques and concepts of Revit Structure. Delegates learn to create and analyse complex designs with the many new features of Revit Structure.
Note: We normally train on the latest version.
During the course delegates will cover:
- Linking Projects from other disciplines
- Working with Site Plans and Topo Surfaces
- Working with Site Tools and Site Components
- Creating a Rendered Image of the structural design
- Output of model to other presentation formats
- Designing in Phases and using Design Options
- Interference Checker
- Creating and Using In-Place Structural Families
- Creating and Modifying Parametric Families
- Shared Parameters & Type catalogues
- Creating Nested Families
- Using Component Groupings
- Creating Complex Roofs and Stairs
- Managing Project Sharing with Worksets
- Construction Documentation
- Working with Areas and tags
- Exporting to CAD packages
- Project Collaboration
- Introduction to Revit Structure Extensions
- Tips & Tricks
Revit Structure Advanced Training Course pdf