Our training task group has been working hard on optimising our current training courses for remote delivery. The technology that we use to deliver these courses has been specifically designed to ensure that the learning experience is just as effective as if you are in one of our training centres. The same experienced instructors that deliver our classroom courses deliver our virtual ones too. We limit the number of attendees to eight so that each one receives the right amount of individual support and attention. We are even able to observe how each attendee is progressing with the exercises we set them and steer them in the right direction when they need our help.
What do you get?
- An instructor led training course, delivered across the web, packed with interactive demonstrations, hands-on exercises and plenty of time to ask questions.
You just need an internet connection and a web browser to connect to our online classrooms. Our remote learning environment is all set up and ready to go.
Recommendation: Autodesk Inventor Essentials course or equivalent user experience
It is also recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Note – this course includes x2 trainer-led exercises to provide attendee hands-on experience
- Supporting file data for the exercises are supplied by Cadline
- Introduction to the Tube & Pipe environment
- Overview and principals of T&P Styles utilizing Content Centre components
- Overview of naming-convention controls for T&P sub-assemblies and related components (applies to current Inventor 2021 release only)
- Trainer-led exercise(1) creating a simple rigid-route 3D piping run
- Trainer-led exercise(2) creating a 2D drawing from the model created in exercise(1)
Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Tube & Pipe Training Course
Training Centre locations:
Was really impressed with how this course was delivered remotely, the tutor was very clear with his instructions and delivered at a good pace to allow everyone to take onboard the information. We have another 1-day course on the back of this and we are looking forward to this as a team.
Nicholas Sesevic - Mobile Mini
A very enjoyable course taught by a very knowledgeable instructor.
A very enjoyable course taught by a very knowledgeable instructor. Learned a lot and the course was delivered at a good pace for our group.
I found your trainer to be very enthusiastic, knowledgeable and above all, an extremely calm and patient person.
I thought that I would take some time out to drop you a brief line and to thank you for sending such an excellent trainer. I found your trainer to be very enthusiastic, knowledgeable and above all, an extremely calm and patient person.
Our group from Trillium completed our three day essentials CAD training course with Cadline yesterday.
I did do some training in CAD when I was at University, but as a straggler then, I did not get the level of support and help I needed from the lecturer who took that course. Consequently, I found that using CAD was very daunting, a stressor and to be avoided at all costs.
Not now though !!
Your trainer is an excellent ambassador for Cadline. I would like him to have recognition for his calm, patient manner, his helpfulness and most of all, for giving me the nudge I needed to overcome my CAD fears...
Well done to you all and thank you once again.
Russell Bennett - Trillium